Image result for life
This is shaf . self help . super motivator.
it starts with. self love.
we have to love ourself. its our right. birth right. as God to love others as you love yourself. but the key is. us. as n todays world we dont have enough love. as in sefl love .spirtually. which is with us,in us all around us. we got to phisycal. relying and dependant on hunan that cant commit and accept us.

when we have this awareness of slef love its slfless not slefish. becaseu we need to love ourself first to be ok  and have strenght to help others and love them. its not phiscal i talking. when we have the spirtual love .
 that is already ther in us . we dont need  to rely on human family etc we know we are and have it and we can share it  and give it and we dont lose it. we dont have to wait and depend on other as in the world today.wheather some body care for me or not . i know i am love and loveable. loving and God, unerverse love me.

in reality, love is alround us , always here in us and around us and from God . the best part is its free like. the sunshine.

I love life. because life is for learning.
life is for living, giving, sharing, doing receiving, enjoying. having the life i want i deserve .freedom and choice.

God say. [quote)
he love me eternally .
for any reasons . for any seson..for ever. and ever.
means. God love me no matter what happen. what , when, why how. good,bad, rain or shine, never let me down. always with me and on my side. never turn away or turn me away. always listern and on my side. Gods love is always, never ending. with out fail. he never forget me.no matter , how i forget .let him go.. he never let me go. human. relatives , family let me down , can and will. but God never let me down. stands by me ifi wrong or bad . all i need to do is faith and believe in him.

blessing of loveandlight from shaf to all

Comments